I almost forgot! On the austrians last day we took a walk to the nearby tea plantation. It was a hot day, but the austrians said the view made it seem like they were in Austria already. Look at those rolling hills.
Edith with little baby Peter.
The Zebras were the blurry ones. Not my camera. I swear.
1. I'm obsessed with your blog 2. I bet Nick that either a. you don't come home or b. you come home and then return immediately :) And 3. Do you know what Kelvin's last name was??? My Kenyan friend Kelvin lives in Nairobi and I'm going to FREAK THE HECK OUT if it's the same person as Chloe's friend!!! Love you tons keep adventuring!! - Haley
1. I'm obsessed with your blog 2. I bet Nick that either a. you don't come home or b. you come home and then return immediately :) And 3. Do you know what Kelvin's last name was??? My Kenyan friend Kelvin lives in Nairobi and I'm going to FREAK THE HECK OUT if it's the same person as Chloe's friend!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you tons keep adventuring!!
- Haley